Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fun new thing to play around

I found this fun thing to play around. It's out back in the yard on the cool side of the house that I like to go to when the sun is shining on my patio.

I wish I could fit into the hole in this brick, I bet that would be a fun place to hide. My back end won't skwish into it tho.

The lawn mow guys didn't trim the grass around the brick, so I can still eat it. Yay!

This brick is doing a job, it's not just sitting in the yard. It is holding something down, so it doesn't fly away. The thing that it holds has something to do with the indoor entertainment. Any body have any guesses to what it is holding down? I'll tell you in the next post.

6 comments:

Marg said...

Hi Willie, that cement block does look like fun. But don't get stuck in there. That grass looks yummy too.
Have a great Sunday.

The Island Cats said...

Willie, that does look fun!! And to have something to eat while you play is just an added bonus!

Nikita Cat said...

Very cool!

Thanks for submitting this exciting discovery to the Weekend Cat Blogging!

I hope you will come out for the Carnival of the Cats, and Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos in the future as well!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That looks like a great deal of fun.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those are really great pictures! They look very artistic. Hmmmm...my guess of what the brick is holding down is "something to do with a satellite dish or cable for the TV?

Samantha & Mom said...

That looks like a cool place to hide!! Too bad you can't get into the hole!!
((((((((HUGS)))))))) from your TX furiends,

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...