Thursday, September 11, 2014

Throwback Thursday 13

Today I thought I would go back in time and post up a Throwback Thursday post from  June 5, 2008 when I did a Thursday 13 for the first time.  I sure was young and silly back then and I was a bad speller.  

Yay! My furst Thursday 13 post! How eksitin. I have deesided to tell you all abowt 13 things that I, sweet and innocent lil' Willie have gotten in truble for this week.

1. Tried to get in the fridge
2. Tried to get in the dishwasher
3. Played with my mum’s bare feet when she got owt of the shower
4. Climbed mum’s leg like she wuz a tree
5. Went behind the TV stand ware thare are lots of wires
6. Stalked the berd
7. Tried to eet the green leafy thing
8. Climbed the screen door
9. Put my feet in the water in the big wite flushing thing in my litter room, then walked arownd the seet leaving little cat tracks all over it.
10. Bit mum too hard wen we wer playin
11. Tried to get in the shower, while mum wuz in thare
12. Walked on and then sat down on the shiny paper book that mum wuz tryin to reed
13. Tried to escape to the owtside werld, wen the peepul came in the door

My mum says that I am a mischivis kitten, whutever that meens. She luvs me anyway.

MOL!  Those were funny, I can hardly believe I would do any of those things.  Ok I fib, I still do some of those.

4 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Even better, you learned you some grammar! :)

Jane and Chris said...

If you did those things now...how much trouble would you be in?
The REAL Maple Syrup Mob xxxxx

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...yur spellin looks grate ta uz N sew doez all de stuff ya did, cept for de hole burd thing...N frank lee we hope de burd izzue never comes up again....

heerz two an anchovee & sar deenz kinda week oh end ♥

Kitties Blue said...

#9 cracked us up and made Mom LOL. We love to do that one, especially after we have been in the litter box, 'cause then we can leave little "muddy" paw prints. Hope you will join us tomorrow for our Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...