Saturday, August 15, 2015

Frosted Fails

Mum was eating cereal this morning.  I knocked the box off the counter to see what the hype was all about.  Since the cat in charge of this cereal, you know Tony the Tiger, says that "They're Grreat!", I figured he must be right. Once the box was on the floor where I could get a good look at it I saw that it was empty.  Yes that's right, EMPTY.  What fun is that?  I looked at it, pushed it around a little then realized, I'm getting no where with this and walked away. 

4 comments:

pilch92 said...

Poor kitty, it there is a cat on the box there should be kitty treats inside or a mouse or something good.

The Island Cats said...

Well, that wasn't much fun, was it??

The Florida Furkids said...

Well gosh....empty? That's sooo wrong.


The Florida Furkids

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Empty - and not big enough for you to fit in? Useless!

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...