Friday, September 4, 2015

Humans ruin all the fun

There was this super cool thing in the house last night.  I saw it and was chasing it all around to catch it.  That was until Mum saw that I was up to something.  I was chasing it near the barstools.  It was fast, like super fast!  It was squirmy and wormy, it had lots of legs and when Mum saw it, she spazzed out.  Any guesses on what it was?

Well it looked like this :
      Pretty cool huh?  (I know all the Mums are gonna say, EEK, centipede!. MOL)


Well, Mum went into killing mode and took it away from me.  We were both trying to get it at the same time.  I'd go for it, then she'd push me away and kept trying to grab it with a paper towel. It was probably rather funny to watch, but I think the WB was in the chair asleep the whole time and missed it all.  After a few minutes of being creeped out and freaking out trying to get it, all the while saying "no William, it might sting you, get away!" she finally got it wrangled it up in the towel and smushed it before tossing it in the trash.

I was so upset! I mean, I would have got it eventually, if she'd just given me more time.  I kept looking for it after it was gone and then yelled about it for a few minutes. But then she pulled out the Temptation bag and distracted me for bed time. 

I hope another one comes back tonight, that thing was really fun to chase!

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Wow, what a fun guy to go chasing after! For some reason my human odes not agree.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL...Your Mom & My mom have the same style !

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Our Mom would have FREAKED! Your Mum should have let you catch it.

The Island Cats said...

Humans are spoil sports when it comes to stuff like that. Wait until your mum goes to bed. Hopefully that bug will come back out and you'll be able to get it. :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

We don't know why humans get so freaked out about those crawly things.

Fur Everywhere said...

Whoa, that thing looks like loads of fun to chase, but we know our mom would freak out, too, if she found us chasing one!

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...