Saturday, February 27, 2016

Chewy Influencer Review


Hey efurrybody, Chewy Influencer William here, with another fun food tasting review. (I know, this is my second one this month, I apologize if you don't enjoy these segments, but we got 2 things in February)


Mum tried really hard to get me to sit still for a spokes cat pose, and managed to get this one, minus my ears.
Chewy.com sent this to me to try out, for free, in return for my honest review.  I have never heard of Tiki Cat brand food, but I'm always willing to taste test things, especially wet food.  This package of 12 cans is all various flavors, almost every can is different, although there were a few repeats.  I really liked some of them, and really disliked others.
   
A delectable selection of Tiki Cat Gourmet Carnivore wet foods.


The ingredients of every flavor are very healthy and real, unlike some wet food I've had, that looks like, well, maybe I should reserve my opinions on that.  
This food has REAL parts, this one here for example, the bonito tuna flavor claimed to have mussels in it, and right there on the top of it all, was a whole mussel straight outta the shell, see below.
See it, right there, that creepy looking yellow thing. I didn't know what it was at first, until Mum exclaimed "wow that's a whole mussel!".  I nearly thought she was talking about my mancat muscles, but quickly realized what the heck she was talking about.  Whatever it was, it was amazing!  I was really disappointed to learn that there was only one can of that kind, that was my favorite one of the pack.

Let me share my ratings of a few other flavors: 
Chicken and Liver = Blech, yuck, not good
Seabass = Super tasty!  Again, only one in the pack
Chicken and Duck = Pretty tasty
Chicken and Turkey = Yep, a good one
Beef and Liver, and all others with liver = Big fat Nope!

Looking back at this picture, Mum found it funny that it turned out to be my favorite and my least favorite.  It was a prophesy in disguise!

So, at the end of this test we have determined that I William, like so many others, people and cats alike, do not like liver, except for my Mum, she is weird and actually likes the stuff.  I really like how this food has more juice and real meat chunks than other food that I have had before.  It looks like they really try to make it look healthy and taste delicious, I'm just picky and don't like all flavors.  

As always, thank you to 
Disclaimer:  I am in the Chewy Influencer blogger outreach program, which means that we get to choose items to test out in return for my honest opinion.  The free item is my only compensation, I do not get paid in other sort of way.  You can be in the program too, just email Sydney at Svillegas@chewy.com and tell her your blog info.  



2 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We are liver lovers here - so's my human, in fact! But she does not like it the way her mom made it when she was a kid. She likes it the way she finds it in the deli.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, we tried some of that Tiki cat food and it was good. We dogs just did a review on the Tiki dog food. Mmm mmm good.

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...