Sunday, September 24, 2017

The best present I've ever received

My LL bought the greatest. most amazing, super awesome thing for me.  It is mine and no one elses, I don't have to share it with anyone.  All of the enjoyment is for me. I don't think I've ever had anything like this.  Yes, we had a cat tower, but that cat tower was a double hand me down.  It was given to the LL for William to use, and then when I came home, I got to use it, but I never felt like it was truly mine, afterall it had residual hairs from him on there. 
But this thing that she ordered and built was just for me!



Wow, that's a lot of pieces, did you order this from Ikea?


I'm here for you, every step of the way. I don't know if you will put it together right without proper snoopervision.


I guess I was wrong.  You did know what you were doing after all. 

How totally pawsome!! This thing is great!


The boxes on here are permanant and sooo much fun!  I can play in them and sleep in them too!
See, what did I tell you guys, this thing is so awesome.  I totally LOVE it! 

BTW, LL got it on Petco.com.  

5 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Wow, that is a totally awesome cat tree! I bet you rubbed all over immediately!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

DOOD !!!!! thiz iz de total lee awesumest total lee soooper kewlest cat tree
EVER !!!!!!!! N joy; we like it haz placez ta hide snax !!! ♥♥♥♥

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that is a darned nice cat tree!! You need to stop by my blog today and see the MOST UNUSUAL cat trees you have EVER SEEN! catchatwithcarenandcody

The Island Cats said...

Wow! That's like a cat tower! It's pawsome!

Cats Herd You said...

What a great cat tree! We love how you helped with it during every phase of the construction.

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...