Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday Selfies


 I took some selfies this morning while sitting LL's lap at the kitchen table.  It's a lovely Sunday and we are just chillaxin' as I enjoy doing. I do wish someone would take me outside since it's sunny, warm and windy out there.  There are a good many things that I would like to look at and smell.  We'll see...
How do you like this one? I used my back foot to take the picture!  Multi-pawdextrous.   

I entered the Cat On My Head Sunday Selfie Bloghop this week.


9 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

That selfie is super, Buckwheat! You used the back paw? Such talent!

Valentine said...

Wow, you can take a selfie with your back paw?! I'm super impurr-essed! I'll have to try that. But I still haven't yet master the art of selfie taking with my front paws! Tee hee hee! -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Nice selfies, Buckwheat! The back paw trick is always a good one.

pilch92 said...

Very nice selfies. Always nice to see your adorable face.

The Island Cats said...

You did great with your selfie, Buckwheat. We hope you got to go outside and sniff stuff.

The Florida Furkids said...

Cool that you used your back foot to take your selfies!

The Florida Furkids

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Excellent work on the selfie. I can’t get Mrs Hudson under the tableto take mine, so have to settle with more traditional front or ariel shots Mol
Toodle pips and purrs
Erin

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...thatz one awesum selfeez ..well two reel lee....hope yur week a headz a grate one ~~ ♥☺

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are glad that we stopped by to see your lovely Sunday Selfie photos. Buckwheat we say you did such a great job. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...