Friday, February 28, 2014
Today I turn 6 years old. Not 7, as Mum was thinking earlier today (she's no good at the maths).
Many things have happened in my 6 short years. Let's review some of the majorest ones.
1. I was adopted by Mum and the WB at Santa Maria Animal Shelter in May 2008.
2. I had a team of baby sitters between 2009 and 2010 when the WB went over to the desert and Mum had a job that made her travel a lot. There was Carla, Grace and Tish. They were great.
3. In November 2011 we made a very long and awful journey in the truck from Catifornia to South Catorlina.
4. I went to my Grandma's house as a part of that journey, I met my cat uncles there, Smokey and Sammie, we did not get along well. They were the first other cats that I ever met.
5. We moved into our new house and I got all of my furniture before and that was reassuring.
6. I met the people at Hudson Veterinary and became known as "Sweet William" when I turned into a demon kitty in the exam room.
7. I have interacted with multiple introoders kitties in the back yard. I just cannot get along with other cats.
Mum will be giving me my prezzint later, when she wakes up in the afternoon (she is a day sleeper right now). She made me stay up all night, well she didn't really make me, I was snoozing in the my closet cave for most of the night, then I went upstairs to the mancave and hung out with her for a little bit. (Which was when she subjected me to bright flashy box pictures), this outtake picture shows that the flashy box hurts her eyes too, MOL!
Happy Birthday to me!
Saturday, February 8, 2014
It was napper day until Mum kept finding me in my secret nap spots and taking pictures to ruin my peacefulness.
"Can I help you, Mother??"
This was my sun puddle that I like to lay in, she saw my feets sticking out from the other side of the bed. She was trying to get just my legs but I was wondering what she was up to, sneaking up on me like that.
And then a few hours later, my secret blanket cave in the spare bedroom. Well, I know its not a secret, but she doesn't usually take pictures.
In hindsight, I guess I ruin her peacefulness on occasion. So maybe its fair, in a way. I'm still going to get my naps in today.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Last year it did something that I'd never seen before, it snowed a teency bit here. Last night it did that again, but in a bigger quantity.
The peepul are pretty impressed with the snow, since they are familiar with it. I was born in Cali and moved to South Carolina, I don't know much about this stuff.
Thankfully they let me investigate a little bit.
I must say, I am pretty impressed with it too!
Aw Mum, let me stay out and play!
As you can guess, she made me come back inside because she didn't want to stay out in the cold. Furrless peepul can't take the cold...
I do have to admit, my feets got a little chilly in that snow. It was fun while it lasted tho.