Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tabby Toozday


This is my new favorite snoozin place. My peepul have figured out that I like to stay in the bedroom a lot, so they have started leaving the door open during the day so I can go sleep on the bed. I get to stretch out and really get comfortable.
Hanging out in the bedroom does have it's dangers, the other day somehow I got trapped in the closet. The WB was getting something out of the closet, he didn't see me go inside and he ended up closing the door while I was in there. He left and went back to work and then when he came home he was alarmed when I didn't greet him at the door. He searched and searched and then finally went to change out of his work uniform and when he opened the door I popped out. Boy was he ever happy to see me, he had no idea how he was going to explain the situation to my Mum since she is out of town this week. So I got to spend some alone time in the closet with the shoes, after realizing that I was stuck there I just took a nap and he was home before I knew it. It's a funny story now, but he sure was scared that I had escaped from the house when he couldn't find me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor brave Willie, you were unjustly imprisoned. I hope you did not settle for a mere apology; such an offense calls for jail time, but you could graciously settle with your human dad for lots of treats and affection.

(In a coincidence, our post for tomorrow is on the same subject...)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love lying on the bed. I know what you mean about getting trapped in the closet. They should look harder for us before closing the door...

Lux said...

Oh, beds are the best! Especially before the beans have a chance to make them in the mornings - try that! :)

Motor Home Cats said...

We are sorry that you got shut in the closet, but as long as you got out okay...

We love to nap on Mom's bed.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Tuck said...

Oh no! Being stuck in the closet must have been very scary! I hope you got lots of treats for that!

Daisy said...

Willie, I'll bet you did give your dad quite a scare when he was looking all over for you!

Jans Funny Farm said...

How dare he shut the door while you're in the closet! He needs more training. Or glasses.

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...