Monday, June 28, 2010

The Bricks Revealed

I'm sure you were all in a great deal of suspense over the bricks from yesterday.
The suspense is over:
I present to you- the Direct TV dish. I know its really not that impressive, but I like messing around by it, just because it's something new to me.
I am no repairman, so I hope it never breaks, because then I won't be able to sit in the chair and watch TV with the WB.Ok, ok, so there isn't much actual TV watching happening here, I promise that's how it usually starts. TV and a comfy chair inevitably leads to napping.

2 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

But the bricks are fun to explore!

Grrreta said...

It looks like that might be a good place to watch Bird TV.

The best present I've ever received

My LL bought the greatest. most amazing, super awesome thing for me.  It is mine and no one elses, I don't have to share it with anyone....