Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Hi, William here.
Today I am going to share some things that I am currently thankful for, since it is Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful today because my Mum came home from her work trip.
I am also happy because now Mum is home and can be the audience for my meeyowling opera, it's not fun meeyowling when no one is here to listen.
I am thankful for the back yard. I get to go outside with a little more freedom, there appears to be a barrier between our yard and the other yards. I just wish the birdies would stay on my side of the barrier.
I love it that Mum lets me sleep in the bed with her, when WB is not home, but I hear he is coming back this weekend and he'll make me sleep out on the couch by myself. I'll be happy to see him, just not a bed time when I get kicked out of the bedroom.

Speaking of bedtime, Mum says it's time to hit the hay now. Talk to ya soon.

3 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Hi William! We're happy your mom is home too...and you can do all the things you couldn't do when she was gone!

Harry Spotter said...

Glad your mom is home. Why do you want the birds on your side of the fence? I hope it's not to eat them?

A few Good Cats said...

William, it looks like a fine day to be outside, with fresh air and sunshine. All that is good for cats!

Only 10 more years to go

Until then, I can practice my driving skills so that when I turn 16, I'll be ready to go for my test at the DMV and I'll pass on ...