Mancat Monday

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I did an actual Mancat Monday post. I'd like to share an activity that is very Mancatly.
I got to play with my mouse in the bed this morning. Bedtime is much more fun with mouse toys.


I bit the mouse.
I grabbed him between my paws
Sometimes I feel the need to kick my leg up high while attacking a mouse, but that often shows innappropriate parts, which I have censored out to avoid any offense to the ladies.
I hope all you other Mancats get to play with toys at bedtime, or in the morning while the peepul are laying in bed reading, as was the case today.

Comments

Sparkle said…
Girl kitties can play with toys in bed too, William - we do it all the time! In fact, just the other day, my roommate Boodie left her favorite catnip toy on my human's pillow as a gift!
Huffle Mawson said…
I play with my mousies at bedtime too, even though I'm a girlcat.
The Island Cats said…
Wow, you really gave that mousie what for!!
William said…
Didn't know I had so many Lady Cat followers. :)

Popular posts from this blog

One month gotcha-versary and introductions