Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What an awful day!

Sorry I have no pictures to depict today's events. Trust me. You wouldn't want to see them if they existed.

It started this morning. Mum was home last night, but then had to go away to the work place this morning. So that was depressing.
At some point I felt sick to my stumak and hurled all of my breakfast all over the kitchen floor. I don't know what time, since I don't read clocks.
Mum came home to find the vomito de gato all over the floor and was immediately concerned, she asked me if I was ok. I told her I wanted to go outside. She let me out, I walked around and did my thing for awhile. (I'm acting quite normal now and have had a little dinner.) I hope it was just a one time deal. I didn't like feeling all pukey like that.

This evening the worst part happened. Mum was cooking chiken, it smelled pretty good, but then the smell turned smokey. I guess the house was unhappy about the smoke and started screaming "beeeee, beeee, bee bee, bee, beeeeee!!!!!!!!" it was horrible! I was scared. I didn't know what was going on. I ran, but couldn't get away from the noise. It was EVERYWHERE. The torture. I think my ears bled a little. I peed my pants a little. Mum made me go in the bedroom and shut the door. Do you believe that? She was trying to tell me that it was gonna be alright. I did not think so. She turned on all of the ceeling fans and opened the doors. It stopped as quick as I started. Then there was silence. I could still here it ringing in my brain.

This day has officially been bad. I'm going to bed now.

9 comments:

Crimson Rose said...

Dat beeping is called the fire alrem it goes off when it tinks dda house is on fire meh feeder tink she hears it all deh time if you hear it go off again den go to teh door and out the kitty door if der is one.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

How scary for you. We hope your ears have stopped ringing now.

Sparkle said...

What an awful day! And on top of it all, it sounds like your human ruined the chicken.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the "episode" it happens to us all the time. Usually a hair ball.

Unknown said...

that was me Arch.... not a nony mouse!

The Island Cats said...

William, we've heard the house scream like that too! It's horrible!! Hope your day goes better....

Daisy said...

Oh goodness, that does sound very, very skerry!

Kea said...

Aw, big smooches to you! We hope today is a MUCH better day!

OKcats said...

Willie, that really is a No Good day. I (Zoe) barfed up my breakfast this morning, but it's just because I ate too much. If the house would have started screaming at me, well, I probably would have peed my pants a little, too. We hope the rest of your week is better!

Fuzzy and Zoe

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...