Sunday, December 5, 2010

The food bin is full


The food bin is full again!!! Yeah! I got a new food too, it's tasty. What is that new name on there? Low Fat? What does that mean? It must be for cats who are not fat, that has to be it. I may be weighing in at 18-19 pounds, but like I showed you before, I'm a big animal, not a fat animal. Mum must have gotten this food because of my low fatness.

Mum: Actually I bought the low fat kind because I think you should be a few pounds less than 18 or 19. Plus, you don't have the metabolism of a kitten anymore.

Me: Is that so? Maybe if it's low fat, that means I can eat more of it.

5 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

18-19 pounds sounds purrfect to us! You know that at LEAST 5 pounds of it is fur.

Truth.

The Island Cats said...

We're with you, William!! Low fat means you can eat more!!

Kea said...

Yes, low fat means you can eat more, to compensate.

We don't understand how your mom can think you need to lose weight, anyway. You look purrfect to us!

Fr. Tom Fish said...

You're not overweight, you're under tall! Low-fat does sound like you should be able to have more of it, yes indeedeee!

Best,
Tom

Skeezix the Cat said...

Fur whut its werth, that psyko stray cat Tripper ways almost 20 pownds and I herd the vet laff and say he was just a big boy. So I don't think yoo need to eet low fat foods.

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...