Friday, July 29, 2011

The WB has returned!

Hi everfurrybody!


I wanted to share with you all that my favorite Wresslin Buddy has returned after a long time being gone away. It has taken me a few days to get used to him being here, but he's been here a week and it seems like things are getting back to normal now. Things got a bit heated during our first wressling match, I get kind of vishus when I wressle. The peepul cut my claws a few days after these pictures, I'm not able to be quite as vishus now.

4 comments:

Sweet Purrfections and Angel Praline said...

Great news that your wresslin buddy is back!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It's good that you have someone to wrassle with! Good for you!

Sparkle said...

I bet you are happy to get some quality wrasslin in, William!

Katnip Lounge said...

CHOMP! WTG Eiliiam!

Only 10 more years to go

Until then, I can practice my driving skills so that when I turn 16, I'll be ready to go for my test at the DMV and I'll pass on ...