Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New clothes

Mum decided that it was once again time to get me a new collar.  She thinks that I am concerned with the appearance of this necklace that she dangles tags from and makes me walk around wearing. This time it is a red collar, in a light weight nylon fabric that might actually be a little more comfortable than the leather one I've been wearing.  Mum also compared it to the red power tie that fancy business men wear, so I'm wearing a red power collar. 

You ask what I need power for...well, I kind of already have it.  I ask for food and I usually get it.  I put on the cute and I get attention. Who am I kidding?  I am the king of the kitchen and pretty much the whole house already, so who needs a power collar...

 Uh oh, Mum just told me that I'm not all that I think I am and to tone it down.  Alright, I guess I better listen or I won't get Temptations anymore. I'll just lay here and be a good boy. 





3 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

But William, you ARE king!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...yur power collar iz rockin....if ewe had one that wuz a wee bit thicker...ewe wood bee a soooper hero !!!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

Looking sharp, William!

The best present I've ever received

My LL bought the greatest. most amazing, super awesome thing for me.  It is mine and no one elses, I don't have to share it with anyone....