Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New clothes

Mum decided that it was once again time to get me a new collar.  She thinks that I am concerned with the appearance of this necklace that she dangles tags from and makes me walk around wearing. This time it is a red collar, in a light weight nylon fabric that might actually be a little more comfortable than the leather one I've been wearing.  Mum also compared it to the red power tie that fancy business men wear, so I'm wearing a red power collar. 

You ask what I need power for...well, I kind of already have it.  I ask for food and I usually get it.  I put on the cute and I get attention. Who am I kidding?  I am the king of the kitchen and pretty much the whole house already, so who needs a power collar...

 Uh oh, Mum just told me that I'm not all that I think I am and to tone it down.  Alright, I guess I better listen or I won't get Temptations anymore. I'll just lay here and be a good boy. 





3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

But William, you ARE king!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...yur power collar iz rockin....if ewe had one that wuz a wee bit thicker...ewe wood bee a soooper hero !!!

Cats Herd You said...

Looking sharp, William!

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...