Saturday, June 14, 2014

Wow Mum, just wow

She had to look on my blog 2 weeks after the fact to see how it was that we had numerous comments.  Turns out she totally forgot sbout my Gotcha Day (May 23) and my Blogoversary (May 24) until just now.  Thanks everyone else who knew about it and mentioned it.  

In other news I just tried a new thing.  The WB was eating a long shiny skinny thing, so naturally I had to check it out.  It smelled pretty wonderful, like a sweet berry.  He let me taste it, so I started biting the end.  It was chewy so I had to naw on it, i chewed it till a piece broke off, which I sniffed, then ignored. They called it a Twizzler.  I didn't eat it because it didn't smell, feel or taste like fish or chicken, so I figured it must be human only food.  Of course they found it amusing that I even bothered with it.  Peepul are funny like that.

4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Peepul might be funny, but it's not funny your mum forgot your Gotcha Day and your Blogoversary. That's dereliction of duty. At the very least she could have given you some fish or chicken, never mind a Twizzler. :-)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Ewww! I can't believe you even tasted a Twizzler - my human likes them, but I think they are nasty!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

A Twizzler, you say? I shall have to investigate this further. It's food? Not a toy? Hmmm... I shall inquire 'bout this and add it to the peep's grocery list.

Purrs,
Nissy

meowmeowmans said...

Twizzlers sound fun! Maybe we'll get our peeps to get us some. :)

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...