Sunday, September 14, 2014

Last night's dinner

Yes that is a bowl of real live dead shrimp right there.  Mum knows how much I love shrimps and knew that I needed some.  So she cut some cat sized pieces up just for me.
I know, it wasn't nearly enough to feed a big fella like me, but she said they didn't get very much and I couldn't have all of it.  
Thank you Mum!
A little is better than none at all, I know some kitties don't even have peepul who share with them, so I'm pretty lucky.

In addition to the shrimps, the peepul had shark.  SHARK! I think that sounds too scary to even think about eating. What if other sharks find out and the next time they go to the ocean the sharks find them??? Those sharks will try to eat my peepul and then I might not have anyone to feed me, all because they had to try shark meat for dinner.  I really don't know if that was a good idea folks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday Selfies Blog Hop With :








14 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a lucky pussy cat, enjoy your treat.

Kitties Blue said...

You might want to try Solid Gold Shrimp and Tuna canned food. It has big pieces of live dead shrimps in it. Your humans are very generous! Thanks for joining, supporting and purrmoting our Blog Hop. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Furries said...

Wow, your shrimp treat looks delicious. I'm not adventurous with food so I've never tried shrimp.
I like your selfie collage.

Unknown said...

Excelllent selfies and SHRIMP!!!! Its been like since forever that mes had shrimp! Yous one lucky cat!
Kisses
Nellie

Hannah and Lucy said...

Loved your sefies.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow! Look at that shrimp!
Great selfies.

Anonymous said...

Yum, shrimps! And very nice Selfies, too.

The Island Cats said...

Lucky you for getting some shrimps! We bet they were really tasty. And that's a nice selfie. :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I would pass on the shark for sure but the shrimp looks delicious!!! Love, Cody http://www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

You had REAL shrimp for dinner? LUCKY! I feel so deprived...

Purrs,
Nissy

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I've never had shrimp! It looks tasty!

Marty the Manx said...

Ohhh yummmy shrimp! Your selfie collage is great!
Marty

Mariodacat said...

Wow, you are so lucky to get shrimp. I've never had it in my whole life. (Glares at M)

Mariodacat said...

Wow, you are so lucky to get shrimp. I've never had it in my whole life. (Glares at M)

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...