Sunday, February 14, 2016

Chewy Influencer Sunday.


I enjoy crunchy treats, I mean like really. I don't eat chewy ones, I look at them and then walk away. When we saw that the Blogger outreach program from Chewy.com was sampling some crunchy dental treats in February that is exactly what we signed up for.

I introduce: Purina Pro Plan Dental Crunch Cat Snacks in Lobster and Scallop flavor.


My dry food is also by Pro Plan, so this should be pretty good.



Well, they smell good.  Who could deny the delicious scent of lobster and scallop?  Not a cat, and probably not many humans.  Those are two very delicious sea creatures!


Yup they look tasty too, I like round treats, they are fun to chase around on the floor.

So yes, these treats are very good, I give them high rankings for taste, shape, and texture.  I cannot confirm their ability to help a kitty's dental situation.  Mum gives me a few every day, and they do take a little more effort to chew up than one of my regular treats (which are small rectangles with a soft filling center), so that alone I suppose could be beneficial for my toothies.  
I heard that February is pet dental month, usually Mum makes me go to the vet for a teeth cleaning at this time of year. I went last year, but I think she only imposes that torment on me every other year.  So, as far as I know, I'm safe for the time being.

You can watch me in action as I enjoy these tasty treats:


Disclaimer: I am sent these products from Chewy.com in return for my honest review. I do not get anything for it, other than the free product I am showing you here. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't and I'm not scared to tell you if I don't like it.

Chewy is always interested in welcoming talented bloggers to their Blogger Outreach Network. If you are interested to be a Chewy Influencer, email svillegas(@)chewy.com for more information.

2 comments:

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...