Natural Balance review

I think Chewy.com knows that I love wet food.  Almost every month they let me choose a new yummy food to try,  in return for my opinions. 
This month I've been trying out Natural Balance Delectable Delights in O'Fishally Scampi flavor.  Let me just say,  I love this food  so very much!   Delectable doesn't cover the true deliciousness of this stuff.  Mum tries to say that I just love food, which is mostly true,  I do love to eat, have a look at the size of my furchin-it'll show you,  but this food is more wonderful than other food I've tried. 

Thank you Chewy.com, this is the best food I've tried yet! 

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Willie, that stuff sounds pretty delicious! We're glad you enjoyed it!
You look like you couldn't wait for your human to open up a container!
The Island Cats said…
We love the Natural Balance Delightables!
Aaaaaaaaaw You look so cute. Glad you liked it.

Luv ya'

Dezi

http://dezizworld.com
The best you have had yet- it must be good :)

Popular posts from this blog

One month gotcha-versary and introductions