Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Natural Balance review

I think Chewy.com knows that I love wet food.  Almost every month they let me choose a new yummy food to try,  in return for my opinions. 
This month I've been trying out Natural Balance Delectable Delights in O'Fishally Scampi flavor.  Let me just say,  I love this food  so very much!   Delectable doesn't cover the true deliciousness of this stuff.  Mum tries to say that I just love food, which is mostly true,  I do love to eat, have a look at the size of my furchin-it'll show you,  but this food is more wonderful than other food I've tried. 

Thank you Chewy.com, this is the best food I've tried yet! 

5 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Willie, that stuff sounds pretty delicious! We're glad you enjoyed it!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You look like you couldn't wait for your human to open up a container!

The Island Cats said...

We love the Natural Balance Delightables!

Unknown said...

Aaaaaaaaaw You look so cute. Glad you liked it.

Luv ya'

Dezi

http://dezizworld.com

pilch92 said...

The best you have had yet- it must be good :)

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...