Sunday, April 30, 2017

That's a Catamazing Puzzle Box Toy!

For our April freebie to review from Chewy.com we opted to not get a food item, since they haven't had a very good track record with me.  This time we asked Natalie for the toy they were offering and lucky for us, we were able to get one before they were all gone. 

Normally I like toys that I can chase, like that evil red dot, my buzzy bug and mousie toys. This toy is a puzzle.  "A puzzle???"  Now you may be thinking, that a puzzle doesn't sound like very much fun because it takes some brain power.  Yes, I had to put my thinker to use for this one.  But it was for a good cause, because when I figured it out, I got my favorite treats.

Alright, I'll show you what it is.


Well, here is the package. I had to show you that because it is CatAmazing.

LL is lucky that she didn't tell me to put it together myself, we woulda had a problem then.

So here is the puzzle box all folded into it's proper form.  You see I'm more interested in the Chewy box to start. Then she finally added a few treats in there.

The object of the game is for the kitty to get the treat out of the box, there are little walls with holes inside the main box that I had to push the treat though, like a maze.

My favorite treats are a kind that are round, so they roll all around inside the CatAmazing puzzle box. I'm not sure if that makes the game easier or more difficult. 

Gah!  This is so frustrating! You think you have it going out the side and then something blocks it or it gets away.  

I was able to figure it out pretty quickly, without too much stress on the brain waves.  It's rather fun having to work for treats sometimes. I'm happy that she doesn't make me do this for my bed time treats. 

I thank Chewy.com as always, for sending me new products to try, in return for my honest reviews. 

This is Buckwheat, a Chewy Influencer saying, Happy Spring Efurryone!
Hmm, I wonder what I could do to convince the humans that we need to keep this box too...






3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you got something you enjoyed this month, Buckwheat! We have that toy here... unfortunately, at the moment, there are no treats in it.

The Island Cats said...

We're not so sure we wanna work so hard for our treats and toys. ;)

pilch92 said...

Nice review, that looks like fun.

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...