Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Terrible Toenails Tuesday.

My toenails are very long and sharp. I do not act nice if the humans try to trim them.  I even scratched my own ear with one of them. I chew on them  myself,  but according to LL I'm not good at that.  What she doesn't know is that I wanted them sharper not shorter.  I have no front claws,  so I gotta protect the ones I have.

(Disclaimer:The toenails were extended while pushing up against the desk in this picture.  They tuck into the toe fur normally. They do need trimming though)

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Boodie and I don't mind pawdicures. Binga needs to be restrained a bit, but the humans can do it together. You, Buckwheat, sound like you are a trim job for the vet techs!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood.....we heer ya on de trim......we act shoo a lee think....THINK...mind ewe...we wood eat a chckn furst ~~~~~ knock wood... we due a fair lee good job at keep R reer clawz trimmed ~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

Sweet Purrfections said...

Truffle and Brulee are getting better about trimming their claws. Some of theirs can get like needles!

The Island Cats said...

Those look like lethal weapons! :)

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Buckwheat. You're kind of like the Wolverine!

Mighty Kitty said...

I am new to your blog but I am very glad that I read your interview with Funny Farmer Felines. I hope that you have a wonderful life with your new humans! I think they love you a whole lot and will take excellent care of you. Do you know Max Thompson aka psychokitty. blogspot. com?
Max is amazing and his woman and man are awesome too.

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...