Friday, May 23, 2008

New Home and new blog


Hi there everybody, I'm Willie! I hear that cats that blog are the coolest, so I have decided to begin a career as a blogging cat. My new best human friend said that she'd help me write it, since I'm young and don't type well. My cat blog idol is Skeezix the cat, he's the ultimate in cool cats and I hope to be half as good as him at blogging.
This has been a totally tiring day, I got adopted this morning and have been going non-stop, exploring my new house, getting to know the people, finding new toys. It's been fun, but I'm bushed. Oh I found the funnest toy ever, I was told that it is called a pencil, it's grate to play with and carry around in my mouth, I don't chew on it, I just bat it around and it rolls all over.
Anyway, it's time to snooze on my friend's lap now.
TTYL, Willie

1 comment:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yay! Welcome to the CB. You're right 'bout Skeezix ('cuz he's super cool).
DMM

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...