My best girl-cat friend Ayla has tagged me for a meme, I've never dun a meme before and am not reely shure what meme means, but this one I have to answer a qweshun and tell you all about 6 unspectacular (I'm guessin that means boring?) quirks of mine. Being a kitten, not much is unspectacular in my life, everything is pawsome! I'll give it a try though, here is the meme:
* Link to the one who tagged you.
* List the rules on your blog.
* Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
1. My first unspectacular quirk is that I like to get in the shower and get all wet and then walk in the clumping litter. I get litter stuck every where you would never think that litter could get stuck on a kitty. My Mum duzn't think this is very special.
2. I'm too yung for cat nip interest, I don't do much with it, Ayla sent me some nip leaves and I chew on them for a second and then spit them out, nothing happens.
3. I want to sleep on the flat compyooter, but my Mum duzn't want me to because I always push buttons that make weerd things happen on the screen. I always turn on the DVD player I guess.
4. I like Meow Mix food pouches, especially the "Hook Line and Sinker" flavor. I don't get to eet it everyday and that unhappies me.
5. I like to annoy my peeple by doing things that they don't want me to. That is unspectacular because every kitty likes to do that. My most recent thing to do is to jump on the kichen counter.
6. Finally, I do yoga poses sometimes and my Mum calls me Yoga Cat when I do really flexy stretching.
I'm going to tag the following cats to do this Meme:
I hope your Sunday was as relaxing as mine has been. I've taken about 7 naps so fa r.
For our April freebie to review from Chewy.com we opted to not get a food item, since they haven't had a very good track record with me....
Me and the LL are doing some Sunday morning lounging today. I couldn't miss another week of Selfies with www.thecatomyhead.com though. ...
Today I sat with LL on the couch, we watched the Formula One race together. I snuck a selfie of us while she wasn't looking. Ch...