Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gift Card purchases

I guess that I should have hidden the Petco gift card from Mum if I wanted to buy anything fun with it. This is what she came home with:


I suppose it's a nice idea, and maybe she'll scoop the box more better.

I had to jump in the box to see if there was anything more exciting inside...



There wasn't.

She bought a bag of berd food with the card too, I suppose it is nice to share the winnings with my house mate...

I think I could have benefited better with a new cat tower or even one of the water fountain things she looked at online, but I suppose a litter trash can will have to do.

1 comment:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Ah well.. I hate it when the humans get so practical...

The best present I've ever received

My LL bought the greatest. most amazing, super awesome thing for me.  It is mine and no one elses, I don't have to share it with anyone....