Friday, October 29, 2010

National Cat Day!!

Did you know that us cats have our own holiday? Today Oct. 29th is National Cat Day. It is a day that all humans are supposed to show love to cats. I guess every day is National Cat Day. MOL! My Mum celebrated with me by giving me real live dead toona in the can on the counter. I got to slurp up the toona joose straight from the container, then she put some on a plate and I ate it all up. I didn't have the whole can, don't worry, I'll have more tomorrow I hope.
HAPPY NATIONAL CAT DAY!!

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

What?! I missed it! I'm gonna make my human have a do-over.

Katnip Lounge said...

We agree with Sparkle! AND, we want some tuna, Mommy!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh man!! We missed that day, too!!
We will have to get Mom to treat us with some tuna, too!!
Your TX furiends,

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...