Monday, June 13, 2011

Lawndry Day, revisited

I know I've told you this before, but somethings just never change around here:


I luv, luv, luv lawndry day!!! I love laying on the dryer when the clothes are on top and there are some inside rolling around. It makes for a nice warm, squishy place to snooze.Then when the door opens, I'm in it before Mum can even tell me no. Then I commandeer all the clothes that are in there, she's not allowed to take them out until I say so. I even fight for them with her, I'll grab them if she tries to take them from me, then I bite her if she gets too close. My Lawndry!!

6 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, that warm laundry seems so heavenly! We've never gone in the dryer and if we show a bit too much interest (in the mom's opinion), she pushes us away. No fair! You're so lucky to be able to get in there!

Katnip Lounge said...

WOW! We've never met a Lawndry Ninja before.

Sparkle said...

Humans say that possession is 9/10 of the law. With us kitties, it is 100%! So you should be allowed to keep the laundry... and the dryer too, for that matter.

A few Good Cats said...

Your Mum can have the clothes after you're done with them! :-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That looks great! I'm a big laundry fan!

Athena said...

Wow, I haf nefur gone in the dryer before! I will haf to try it!

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...