Sunday, June 12, 2011

More harniss nonsense

Mum thought she'd put that harniss on me again yesterday. I don't know why she insists on my walking around the house with this thing on. Actually I don't do much walking, I do alot of flopping as you see here.
It's not my favorite thing, and I make strange faces when it's on.

I even tried walking backwards to get out of it, but as you can guess, that didn't work.

Finally after about 20 minutes of this nonsense she took it off.

This is my opinion of all of this

5 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I can't say I'm into either but you know humans are...

Sparkle said...

Ugh, William, that sounds like torture to me!

Mr Puddy said...

Harniss on you around the house !!!!
That's no ! no !
I'm agree with you ! you do alot of flopping anyway, why need it ? MOL
I think I'm lucky, No one use haniss for cats here : )
Have a great day my friend
xoxo

Fuzzy Tales said...

Haha! Well, our mom says to your mom to just leave it on all day until you get used to it. :-P

Of course, she won't admit what happened when she tried a harness on Nicki a year or two ago! LOL.

Let's just say that neither of us wears a harness! (But we have our enclosed back space, so are safe outside.)

Katnip Lounge said...

Those things are EVIL.

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...