Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday Napper Day

It was napper day until Mum kept finding me in my secret nap spots and taking pictures to ruin my peacefulness.  
"Can I help you, Mother??"

This was my sun puddle that I like to lay in, she saw my feets sticking out from the other side of the bed.  She was trying to get just my legs but I was wondering what she was up to, sneaking up on me like that.


And then a few hours later, my secret blanket cave in the spare bedroom.  Well, I know its not a secret, but she doesn't usually take pictures.

In hindsight, I guess I ruin her peacefulness on occasion. So maybe its fair, in a way.  I'm still going to get my naps in today.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We especially like that first photo...you're camouflaged there!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I do think there is some human nap disturbance in order!

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...