They say its my birthday!
Today I turn 6 years old. Not 7, as Mum was thinking earlier today (she's no good at the maths).
Many things have happened in my 6 short years. Let's review some of the majorest ones.
1. I was adopted by Mum and the WB at Santa Maria Animal Shelter in May 2008.
2. I had a team of baby sitters between 2009 and 2010 when the WB went over to the desert and Mum had a job that made her travel a lot. There was Carla, Grace and Tish. They were great.
3. In November 2011 we made a very long and awful journey in the truck from Catifornia to South Catorlina.
4. I went to my Grandma's house as a part of that journey, I met my cat uncles there, Smokey and Sammie, we did not get along well. They were the first other cats that I ever met.
5. We moved into our new house and I got all of my furniture before and that was reassuring.
6. I met the people at Hudson Veterinary and became known as "Sweet William" when I turned into a demon kitty in the exam room.
7. I have interacted with multiple introoders kitties in the back yard. I just cannot get along with other cats.
Mum will be giving me my prezzint later, when she wakes up in the afternoon (she is a day sleeper right now). She made me stay up all night, well she didn't really make me, I was snoozing in the my closet cave for most of the night, then I went upstairs to the mancave and hung out with her for a little bit. (Which was when she subjected me to bright flashy box pictures), this outtake picture shows that the flashy box hurts her eyes too, MOL!
Happy Birthday to me!