Friday, February 28, 2014
They say its my birthday!
Today I turn 6 years old. Not 7, as Mum was thinking earlier today (she's no good at the maths).
Many things have happened in my 6 short years. Let's review some of the majorest ones.
1. I was adopted by Mum and the WB at Santa Maria Animal Shelter in May 2008.
2. I had a team of baby sitters between 2009 and 2010 when the WB went over to the desert and Mum had a job that made her travel a lot. There was Carla, Grace and Tish. They were great.
3. In November 2011 we made a very long and awful journey in the truck from Catifornia to South Catorlina.
4. I went to my Grandma's house as a part of that journey, I met my cat uncles there, Smokey and Sammie, we did not get along well. They were the first other cats that I ever met.
5. We moved into our new house and I got all of my furniture before and that was reassuring.
6. I met the people at Hudson Veterinary and became known as "Sweet William" when I turned into a demon kitty in the exam room.
7. I have interacted with multiple introoders kitties in the back yard. I just cannot get along with other cats.
Mum will be giving me my prezzint later, when she wakes up in the afternoon (she is a day sleeper right now). She made me stay up all night, well she didn't really make me, I was snoozing in the my closet cave for most of the night, then I went upstairs to the mancave and hung out with her for a little bit. (Which was when she subjected me to bright flashy box pictures), this outtake picture shows that the flashy box hurts her eyes too, MOL!
Happy Birthday to me!
No I'm not talking about the ham like stuff that comes in can, but email SPAM. I'm sure glad that my Gmail pays attention to ...
This looks yummy, will you open it for me? In this episode of Buckwheat reviews things as a Chewy Influencer, I am sampling cat food. ...
My LL bought the greatest. most amazing, super awesome thing for me. It is mine and no one elses, I don't have to share it with anyone....
For four days this week I was tasked with supervising the guys who were replacing our bamboo floor with tiles. It was exhausting. ...