Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sumthin' Bad About to Happen

Oh no, not this thing again...I wonder what is going on here.  It looks like WB's stuff, I don't see any girlie stuff of Mum's. 

 HEY, will someone explain the meaning of this?!?
Whatever it is I certainly don't agree with it.  The suitcase is never a welcome guest on the bed. Especially when its got peepul stuff in it.  That means only one human will be here to feed me, and I won't get my lunch during the day.  Ugh, I hope WB is not gone too long this time.

7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

I am sure everything will be ok.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Hmmmm... Perhaps the travelin' peep will bring you a prezzie from wherever he or she has been travelin'? Perhaps... Perhaps they'll bring you nip!

Purrs,
Nisys

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Uh oh!! I just went through the same thing! My Mom went to Ft.Lauderdale for 4 days and THREE SLEEPS and I was NOT happy!! Good luck! Love, Cody

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

When my human pulls out the suitcase, sometimes I get to go too! But I don't think that would suit you, William.

The Island Cats said...

We don't like it when the big travelling box comes out either. We hope your human isn't gone long.

Mariodacat said...

Suitcases never mean anything good! Hopefully you get toys and treats when staff get back.

Jane and Chris said...

Noooooooooooooooooo!
Not the suitcase of doom!
The REAL Maple Syrup Mob xxxxx

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...