Sunday, March 22, 2015

Relaxing day

I know how Mum usually likes to enjoy Sunday as a nice quiet relaxing day, and I've for once been cooperative to that idea.  Of course, we don't usually match up on our ideas...
For starters, she shared treats out back with the little calico cat that I despise greatly (the last time I got out, I chased her over the fence and up a tree), I think a cat who does this: 

at another cat's house, deserves to be despised.

Then, I was minding my own business and here she comes to our room to play on the computer and take pictures of me: 

Oh what's a cat to do?

Aside from those two things, it's been an easy Sunday.

4 comments:

The Island Cats said...

She shared your treats with another cat? Oh, that doesn't seem right. Well, try to enjoy your Sunday in spite of it.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You would have had an even better day if your human hadn't misbehaved so much!

Crafting Queen said...

My Mummy fead another cat as well, he was here this morning. The things we have to put up with. Skipper

meowmeowmans said...

You were TOTALLY just minding your own business. It's always the humans that ruin cats' good times, right?

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...