Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunday Blogging

Mum has the laptop on the kitchen table, so it encourages her to help me blog more.  I guess she would rather be downstairs than up in the office, which is fine, I'll hang out anywhere.  Wherever she goes, I goes.  Today we are sitting at the kitchen table, on the big bench seat.  I'm just laying here, providing cuteness for her to put on my blog.  Everyone loves to see my cuteness!




I have a new Facebook 'Like' button, over there =============>>>>>>>>>>>>
Click it if you don't already like my FB page.

5 comments:

pilch92 said...

You are very cute.

The Island Cats said...

Yes, we love seeing your cuteness.

The Florida Furkids said...

Cute overload! We saw your FB "like" button but we already like you :)

The Florida Furkids

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I like to share a seat with my human too! I checked - we already like your Facebook page!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Your Mum is like mine! Mine NEVER works in her office because there is no TV there lol. She prefers to make a mess at the diningroom table which is right by the kitchen and the TV!!!! Liking your page and hope you will like ours as well! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...