Thursday, August 25, 2016

Eye Briskers


Today while the LL was pointing the rectangle thingie at me she realized what long eye briskers (aka: eye brow whiskers) I have.  Yes, they are very long, and actually one side is longer than the other, at least one of them stands up higher than the others. I use them as feelers for figuring out how I can fit under things, like the couch, the love seat, the table and whatever else.  I like to hide under furniture, I feel safe under there sometimes.  It's what the Buckwheat do.

4 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Buckwheat...you do have some long eye briskers.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Very pretty briskers :)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Wow, they ARE long! If mine get long, they just sort of curve over.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Wow, Buckwheat! Those are some long whiskers.

Sunday Snoozeday

I hope your Sunday was as relaxing as mine has been.  I've taken about 7 naps so fa r.