Saturday, July 22, 2017

Happy First Gotcha-versary birthday Buckwheat!



I can't believe that I have been in my furever home for a whole year!  What a wonderful year it has been.  LL bought me presents yesterday but I thought they were "just because presents".  Turns out, she has been saving all of her hard earned monies just for me.  She's so nice.  
I got a Jackson Galaxy flying prey wand toy, a jar of happy leaves (valerian, silver vine, catnip blend), 2 packets of wet food, one of duck that I already don't like and another that I haven't tried yet.  I hope she buys more bisque today.  Oh and a new litter scoop, since the handle broke on the other one.
Since day one I have been the happiest I've ever been, I love my LL and LM, they are great furever parents. They have the best laps, they talk to me and let me do what I want, which is to sit in laps. They think I'm pretty great too.
Today is lso my observed birthday too, since no one knows my real one.  I'm 6 now! Only 10 years until I can drive a peepul car.  

Meowing for Bisque

9 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Happy Gotcha Birthday Day Buckwheat. May you have many, many more.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Were so happy you got such a wonderful home, Buckwheat. Happy Birthday Gotcha Day. Our Merci is having one too, only she's now old enough to drive a peepul car. :)

pilch92 said...

Happy first gotch-versary Birthday cutie! Sounds like you had a great day.

catladymac said...

Happy birthday/gotcha day, Buckwheat !

The Island Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Buckwheat! We can't believe it's been a whole year too.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy gotcha day, Buckwheat! It sound like you had a fun celebration day!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Happy albeit belated, first gotcha day sweetheart!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

meowmeowmans said...

Happy gotcha day, Buckwheat! It sure sounds like you had an awesome time celebrating! :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....sendin best fishes bee lated wizhez N mice creem dizhes two ewe; hope yur day total lee rocked; yur treet lookz awesum...heerz ta 60 mor gotcha birthdayz N heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...