Saturday, November 17, 2018

Wheat Wonderland

Hello Friends!  I know, I know,  "Buckwheat! Why do you not update your blog anymore?" is what you are all saying.  Well, as you saw on my last update, I post regularly on my Facebook page, but sometimes getting Mum to the computer to do work for me is like pulling dog hair out of a dog tail.  Not easy or fun.    She finally decided that today we would put something on here and mess with the background a little bit.  
Here are few things that I've been up to in the past few whiles.


Napping

More napping

Aaannnnddd....Wait for it....

More napping


Yup you guessed it:  Napping

Just when you thought it wasn't possible...

I do take pictures with my eyes open on occasion.

Check my Facebook for more frequent updates:
https://www.facebook.com/bucky.snapp.52/

6 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Buckwheat...there's nothing wrong with a little napping...well, in your case...a lot of napping!

catladymac said...

We are glad to see you and learn that you and Mum are all right. We don't check Facebook much so that is why we have missed your updates. Purrs.

pilch92 said...

Nice to see you cutie.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you are getting in your beauty rest!

The Swiss Cats said...

We missed your updates on FB, but we're glad to see everyone is OK. Enjoy your naps ! Purrs

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are very happy to see you in a photo and you weren't napping. But your napping photos we really enjoy the most. Thanks for sharing the update with us. Hope you're having a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...