Nothing is going on


So nothing is going on around here. My Mum is slacking, she couldn't help me come up with a Thursday 13 this week, no suggestions at all, or really much else this week on the blog. we did just put up our picture for the Doing the Q contest, I hope it is a vote worthy pic. It kind of probably fits better in the Interpretation on a theme category than an actual full monty , but I thought it would be more fun to submit that picture than a sleeping picture. Since our house guest left, it has been pretty boring here. Oh I guess I never told you guyz, my big sister was here for 2 weeks, that is her arm in the picture, I miss her, she was here during the day when the peepul were gone to werk, now I have to stay by myself.
I have been watching the really fast berds that drink the sugar water outside the office window, they zoom around like crazy and have some sharp looking nozez.

Comments

T'Abby Normal said…
Dear Willie,
You know that old Spanish Proverb:

How beautiful it is to do nothing, then rest afterwards.

Sounds like you are having a beautiful week!
Nothing is happening here either, for which I am grateful. I need the rest.
Some days are just like that...
Aoise said…
All I haf done today is sunbathe in my gardin. And, eat and sleep of course !!

Popular posts from this blog

One month gotcha-versary and introductions