Monday, October 31, 2011

Hmmm

Some new things have happened around here. A travel tent showed up and Mum started taking me for my practice rides. Since she doesn't get it when I yowl and yowl during the rides, I told her my opinion of the tent by chewing a hole in it. We'll see what that does.

The berd recently vanished from the house. A new man came in one day last week with Mum, they talked awhile, then they put Samule in her travel box and he left with her. I guess the people felt that it would be better for her to move in with someone else instead of travelling with us. I hear she has a mini flock now, that man has 2 other berds. I bet that house is super noizy.

Mum has also started another blog, I have no idea how she'll keep that one updated, since we all know how she does at helping me keep this one current. However, her school is done, so blogging can replace her paper writing time. Http://snappytravels.blogspot.com. Is this address, I have no idea what it'll be about.

I'll post pics of this tent tomorrow, since we are on the iPad right now, and they are on the camera.

4 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

Do you know where you are going to be 'traveling' to William? We can't wait to hear about your new adventures.

Cody and Gracie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes we are wondering where you are traveling to?

Sparkle said...

It sounds like there is LOT going on at your place, William!

Katnip Lounge said...

Travelling? William, this does not sound good!

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...