Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another day, another hotel


We have been travelling for an eternity. I think this is what my life it going to be for the rest of my life and I'm not so sure I want to live in the PTU everyday. Everyday we wake up and I get shoved in the box for hours, then it is a on to a new tiny little apartment for the night and then it happens all over again in the morning.
I have learned to cope with the driving part, I just sit in the box and sleep, or stare. Mum looks back at me every now and then, and I just stare back at her. Or bite her if she sticks her finger in.
At certain rest stops I get to be freed from the PTU to walk around in the truck. There are always too many scary big trucks and noises outside and I'm content to just look out the window.

I have heard rumors that this may be the last stop before we finally get where we are going. I sure hope so. I'd like to stay somewhere for more than a few hours.

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

This totally does not sound like fun! I hope this is your last stop! I think I would go nuts being on the road like that.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That does not sound fun at all. I hope it is the last stop and you get back to a nice and safe routine!

Fuzzy Tales said...

It sounds like a grueling ordeal for you both! We hope you're at your final destination soon. :-)

Max said...

I totally understand your pain, dood. It'll get better, I swear...

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...