Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Its Thanksgiving day, we are at my Grammie and Grampy's house for some amount of time. I had to ride in the PTU to get here, that was no fun. Then we got here and I'm set down in the living room and immediately there is another cat in my sight. So , I hissed at him, I've never met another cat face to face, and being in a strange house, with new peepul, I was a lot stressed out. They let me out when the other cat, who's name is Smokey went out in the porch. It was kind of fun exploring, there were lots of smells to smell. The WB's dad, tried to pet me, but I wasn't in the mood, so I hissed at him, them WB tried to console me, which I wasn't in the mood for either, so I hissed ar him too, I think I even hissed at Mum. At that point it was all a blur and I was just hissed off and angery at everyone. There was a close meeting with Smokey later on, I made noises at him that even I didn't know I was able to do, the peepul were freaked out. Smokey was upset too, he hissed back, but his peepul called him to the other room, and there was no boxing match, only verbal abuse.
Eventually Mum and WB took me upstairs to the bedroom, where I can be alone and at peace with no other kitties in sight. I'm sure they are out there, but it's ok if we don't see each other. I have my food and litter, places to lay and a window to see out. I just need to be thankful that I'm not at a boarding place by myself.
I hope every kitty has a better thanksgiving than this.


UPdate: the day improved a little bit. Mum took me outside on the leash and I got to walk around and checkout the yard. That was pretty fun. I rolled in the concrete for the first time in forever, I enjoyed that, even More so because I got all dusty and Mum fussed about me being dirty. Hehe

4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, my, that doesn't sound happy at all--for all involved!

We hope you at least get some yummy leftovers!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope the days after Thanksgiving get way better for you. That does not sound like fun at all!

Sparkle said...

William, I am so sorry you are having a bad Thanksgiving! If my human took me to her boyfriend's brother's house (where they are having Thanksgiving dinner), I probably would be just as miserable. But I get to stay home... and they had better bring turkey when they return.

Just Ducky said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Secret Paws 2023- a delayed review

 Hi furrends!! Buckwheat here for our annual Secret Paws thank you blog post.  This year we traded gifts with BJ Bangs and crew. Thanks to t...