I hear it is going to rain down here tomorrow. I'd rather snooze in a sun puddle.
That sounds like the best plan for a rainy day. Or any day, for that matter.
dood...ewe HAZ mastered it !!! conga ratz...hope ya bee dreemin oh ham samiches N when ya waked up ya finded yur dreemz had come troo !!
Oh, that is so darned cute. That's the perfect way to spend a rainy day. :)
Post a Comment
Yes, sadly now we are down to 2 in the furry gang. We had to say goodbye to Buckwheat in November, he got very sick. It was the hardest d...
4 comments:
I hear it is going to rain down here tomorrow. I'd rather snooze in a sun puddle.
That sounds like the best plan for a rainy day. Or any day, for that matter.
dood...ewe HAZ mastered it !!! conga ratz...hope ya bee dreemin oh ham samiches N when ya waked up ya finded yur dreemz had come troo !!
Oh, that is so darned cute. That's the perfect way to spend a rainy day. :)
Post a Comment